I currently study Computer Science as a master student at RWTH Aachen University.
In the past I've worked on
- Writing a paper about shardable blockchain architecture
- Doing distributed data processing Kubernetes Operators (and wrote a bachelor's thesis about it),
- Building a new website and CMS for Eventbuddy,
- Writing another paper, this time on “Methods for DevOps & Site Reliability Engineers” (slides)
- Frontend projects on several ends, adoption of GitOps for Kubernetes, and Cloud advancement at anny,
- designing, writing, and maintaining software from start to finish for space6, recycled e-ink displays that tightly integrate into the anny bookings software
- Various open-source projects, available on Github.